Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reliability

People can be so unreliable and it really annoys me. I mean come on now, if you say you are going to do something or be somewhere then do it. At this point in my life the reliability of people does not effect me as much as it effects my children and that really annoys me. If someone says they are going to be somewhere and do not show up don't they think my two year old, who expected them, and is now disappointed. I do not expect a lot from people because I am usually disappointed by people, but my daughter is innocent and still expects reliability from people. It hurts me when she is disappointed by people that are supposed to play such an important part in her life. Don't they realize that every time they disappoint her she learns to rely on them less and less. For a two year old that is hard to handle at times and it is hard on me because I am not sure how you explain unreliability to a two year old. Especially when that two year old is crying and hurt by the person. If you cannot make a scheduled appointment I do not think it is too much to ask for the person to just simply call and let me know she/he cannot make it so that I can explain it to my daughter before she gets herself all ready to stand at the door waiting for the person.

No comments: