Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Promise to My Chidren

To my dearest children I make the following promises to you:

1. I will always be there for you.

2. Your needs will always come before my own.

3. I will always treat you fairly and never put one child above the other.

4. You are loved equally and with all of my heart. If you ever question this please ask and we can discuss it thoroughly.

5. I will always be HONEST with you.

6. I will never lie for you.

7. I will never ask you to lie for me.

8. I will never make a promise to you that I do not intend on keeping.

9. I will strive every day to be a better person so you have a mother to be proud of in life.

10. I will provide for you and make sure you are happy, but I will not spoil you (for the most part).


That is my list so far for you my beautiful children. As you grow I intend to add to this list. This list is just the beginning of our lives together and promises I know I will keep.

No comments: