Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kids Music

For awhile now my daughter has insisted on listening to either the Sesame Street music CD or classical music. The classical music I do not mind since it is relaxing and great for brain development, but the Sesame Street CD gets on my nerves. If I have to listen to 'RUBBER DUCKY" one more time, I am going to go crazy. I tried hiding the CD, but she found it- LUCKY ME!!! I have tried other Cd's, but those are the only two she likes. If one of them is not in she cries and cries, which leads to a miserable car ride. I hate to give in, but I have to pick my battles. We need a compromise.
With that said, I have been looking for music we can all enjoy, but have been hard pressed to find something that fits all of our tastes- well just my daughters and my taste since my son is still too little to really have a say. I am happy to say that I think I found the perfect CD- Jack Johnson's Curious George Soundtrack!! I am so excited. I really like his music and my daughter loves the soundtrack. Even my son smiles when he hears the music. The best part is that if I get sick of that CD, I can just order another one of his Cd's since I love his style. I am so excited and cannot wait for the CD to come in the mail. ENJOYABLE CAR RIDES ARE IN MY FUTURE!! YIPPEE!!!=)

No comments: