Sunday, July 31, 2011

Single White Female in a Strange Way!

So I have my own "Single White Female", but this girl is not after my man; she is after my parents!! I think it is weird. She has the same name as me,and from what I hear,she introduces herself as my parent's daughter when they are out!! Sadly, my parents treat her and her kids better than they have ever treated me or my kids!! I know that is sad, but it is true!! The Phillie's tickets I have been asking my parents for years to share with my family, since they did with my sister for years, they gave to her and her husband this year!! I got one set of pity tickets from them and that was just a way to keep me from their annual "family" camping trip. Yup you guessed it, my parents, this chick and her family, and my sister go camping together every year and leave me, my kids and husband off the invite list. Why would we want to go and break up their happy little family?!?! Besides, I am not a big fan of the girl. She kind of creeps me out!!
Years ago when I was going through rush to join a sorority my father asked me why I wanted to join a sorority! I told him I like the idea of it, the philanthropy, and the sisterhood I would get from the sorority. If you have read any of my other post you would realize I was never really accepted by my family or ever felt loved by them either!! I found what I was looking for in a sorority!! My father was annoyed and told me I have a sister! Really, as if I did not know that already?! Well, years later and I wonder if he realizes that he already has a daughter by the same name of this girl. He finds it so humorous that this chick introduces herself as their daughter. How nice!! I am sure he would be fired up if I did the same to him and introduced someone other than him as my father!!
For awhile I was hurt by the whole scenario of this chick trying to steal my parents,
and I have mentioned this to my parents. They of course just blow it off as me being me!! If the shoe was on the other foot, I am sure they would be pretty upset. At the same time, they didn't want me, they ignore my children and they obviously want her and her family in their lives. They treat her kids like grandchildren while my kids get ignored! Let them have each other! My "Single White Female" won because I created my own family and am sick of being hurt and ignored by the one she stole!!

No comments: